About XLNT TINT
Who is XLNT TINT?
We are a professional window film and window tint installation company.
Delivering our mission requires Xlnt people who are concerned for our future, committed to Xlnt service, and independently working toward the mission we collectively desire.
The History of XLNT TINT
Xlnt Tint of Mid Atlantic Inc. was incorporated in Maryland in 2004. The business has been proudly owned since 2013 by Caroline and Eric Hofer of Chesapeake Beach, Md.
Caroline Hofer began working for Xlnt Tint as the office manager in 2011. She quickly was promoted to general manager when the owner returned to California to begin a new business venture. It is during this time when Caroline gained extensive knowledge of the Window Film business, the extensive product lines that Xlnt Tint offered, as well as the contacts needed to provide the best service to her customers.
In 2013, shortly after Caroline began running the day-to-day operations at Xlnt Tint, the Hofer’s were offered the opportunity to purchase the business. They gladly accepted, greatly desiring to take responsibility for their own futures.
Over 9 years have passed, and the window film business is now a full-time occupation for Caroline and Eric. They continue to grow their customer base and they continue to earn large projects. Here is a short list of some of the projects completed in the last 3 years.
- Rockville Md. – 6 story office building with 850 windows tinted with EXTERIOR silver film to transform the color of the building and reduce energy costs
- Rockville Md. – 6 story office building with 900 windows tinted with interior silver film, yielding 50% energy rebate
- Towson Md. – 6 story building with 600 windows tinted with dark metallic solar film
- Rockville Md. – Twin 6 story buildings, each with 650 windows, tinted with energy saving low e window films.
- Baltimore Md. – 2 Naval Operations Buildings filmed with clear fragment retention film (400 windows)
Xlnt Tint of Mid Atlantic Inc. primarily focuses on the following list of services.
- Solar Tinting to reduce heat load
- Security films for blast control and fragment retention
- Decorative films for interior glass walls and doors
- Extreme building makeovers (color change)
- Auto Tinting